TraVek Roofing Job Opportunities
Roofing Sales Professional
TraVek Roofing is looking for a top-notch, experienced, service-oriented roofing sales professional who’s ready to work and grow with the Valley’s #1 award-winning home improvement company. Learn more about the TraVek Roofing System and why you should get involved!
The benefits you receive by joining the TraVek Roofing Team:
- Competitive compensation program
- Competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision insurance
- Bonus incentive programs through surveys, customer call-ins, and more!
- Bi-Annual golf tournaments
- Volunteer opportunities
- Established, award-winning company with the opportunity to train and grow from within!
The Roofing Sales Professional is responsible for cultivating the relationship between TraVek Roofing and the Customer via in-person meetings, by telephone, or a combination of methods. In doing so he/she will identify customer needs, create, and present proposals offering the appropriate products and demonstrating value to the customer with the goal of closing sales.
Pay: $50,000.00 – $200,000.00 per year (Commission Only)
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify potential customers
- Select products, systems, and or services for customers-based requirements, site conditions, price, or other factors.
- Develop and maintain a thorough knowledge of TraVek Roofing’s services, prices, and pricing structure.
- Develop, Prepare, and Present proposals, quotes, contracts, or presentations for current or potential customers.
- Successfully negotiate contracts with customers. Includes answering customer questions and concerns.
- Actively manage the sales pipeline using Profit Finder Pro (TraVek Roofing’s CRM program). Update all information, lead status, and communication notes on a regular and ongoing basis.
- Provide management with daily and weekly status updates as to quotations submitted to prospective customers.
- Meet or exceed the new business sales goals.
- Turn in a complete Scope of Work and Job File for the Installation Team for each project.
- Maintain excellent customer service reviews.
- Actively solicit Previous Customer, Referral and Self-Generated Leads
- Attend weekly sales training classes.
- Attend weekly Sales meetings.
- Other duties, as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Sales experience required; Prior Foam/Tile/Shingle Roofing Sales Experience preferred
- Customer Service Experience — Knowledge of customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must present and communicate in a professional manner.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be organized with good time management skills.
- Possess proven analytical/problem-solving solutions for the customer and the company.
- Possess strong presentation, negotiation, and closing skills.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently to meet or exceed goals.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Additional skills may be required to perform additional task(s) specific to work location, department, or line of business
Compensation & Benefits:
- Commission only, on a W-2 employee basis
- Monthly bonus opportunities
- Health/dental/vision/supplemental insurance
- Paid time off
- TraVek Roofing Points Program
- Bi-Annual Company Events
- Paid Training/Free Uniforms
- Monday to Friday with the ability for Saturday appointments if necessary.
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: Experience Required
Apply for this job (All fields are required).